You've probably heard the saying "It's cheaper to keep em" in reference to marriage, guess what it applies to employees as well (but only the really good ones, you have to let the bad ones go fast or they can cost you quite a bit).
Seriously though, one of the best signs of a mature and profitable company, is the retention rate. And in many cases, it's not the salary (alone) that determines if your best team members stay or go.
In this episode, I go over 7 tips to show appreciation to your team and try to keep them happy, content, and not looking to leave your business.
Topics Discussed (Time Stamped)
01:41 7 Different ways on how you can show employee appreciation
05:29 A heart felt thank you
08:04 Taking that thank you and elevating it into company wide or team wide recognition
14:20 A thoughtful gift
19:04 Celebrating work anniversaries and special dates
22:41 Having a big employee appreciation events
27:08 About money
28:03 Pay raises
03:04 "Pay is a very important factor in the employee retention strategy."
16:20 "A thoughtful gift goes a long way more."
- Episode 129 Show Notes - https://www.techsmartboss.com/blog/podcast-episode129/
- Tech Smart Boss on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/techsmartboss/
- Tech Smart Boss on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/tech-smart-boss/
- Tech Smart Boss on Twitter - https://twitter.com/techsmartboss
- Leave a Rating and Review on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tech-smart-boss-podcast-leveraging-technology-to-grow/id1191110680?mt=2
- Tech Smart Boss Website - https://www.techsmartboss.com
- Tech Smart Boss Newsletter - http://newsletter.techsmartboss.com/
- Tech Smart Boss on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/techsmartboss
Thanks for listening and checking out the show notes, any feedback, comments, or questions, send me an email at email@example.com