It's hard to believe it's been 100 episodes of the Tech Smart Boss podcast. I'm just impressed I have stuck with it and had enough stuff to talk about for 100 episodes.
More impressive (to me) is the feedback that I've gotten from the small community that has been built. Listeners from all over the world who have reached out to me on email, Facebook, LinkedIN, YouTube, and Twitter. And all the feedback has been really appreciated.
For this episode, I decided to dedicate the 100th episode to answering listener questions. I took the questions received and picked the Top 10 (many an amalgamation of multiple similar type questions).
In this episode, I made it through 5, so this is Part 1 of the Tech Smart Boss 100th Episode, Ask Me Anything.
Topics Discussed (Time Stamped)
01:02 Answering listener’s question
04:12 Majority of questions and feedbacks come from women
06:10 What the Tech Smart Boss Tech Blueprint is
12:34 Other podcasts he recommends
16:08 On being a debt-free bootstrap entrepreneur
19:01 On starting a business and becoming a money maker
22:13 On being debt-free
23:24 Advertising channel he recommends to small software startups
24:01 Inbound marketing and content marketing strategy
25:55 Proven sales funnels
26:42 Knowing who your target is
27:05 Using lookalike audiences
28:46 Testing multiple channels
31:18 What Tech Smart Boss does on YouTube
34:13 On hiring a freelancer
Quotes Worth Sharing
02:48 "Consistency is key."
19:55 "Be in charge of your destiny."
22:41 "You got to be your own money generator."
33:13 "Marketing is about the storytelling aspect, it’s about getting to the core of the emotion of not just why you need something but the reason why you need something."
- Episode 100 Show Notes - https://www.techsmartboss.com/blog/podcast-episode100/
- G Suite (formerly Google Apps) - https://gsuite.google.com
- Office 365 - https://products.office.com/EN/?ms.url=office365com
- Zoho Mail - https://www.zoho.com/mail/
- Xero - https://www.xero.com/
- Wave Accounting - https://www.waveapps.com
- Quickbooks - https://quickbooks.intuit.com
- Gusto - https://gusto.com/
- Dialpad - https://www.dialpad.com
- HubSpot CRM - https://www.hubspot.com/products/crm
- HubSpot Sales Pro - https://www.hubspot.com/products/sales
- CompanyHub - https://companyhub.com
- HelpScout - https://www.helpscout.net
- Microsoft Office - https://www.office.com/
- Wix - https:// www.wix.com/
- Google Cloud - https://cloud.google.com/
- Hover - https://www.hover.com/
- Cloudflare - https://www.cloudflare.com
- Google Search - https://www.google.com
- Bing Search - https://www.bing.com
- Duck Duck Go - https://duckduckgo.com
- Google Ads - https://ads.google.com/
- Facebook Ads - https://www.facebook.com/business/
- LinkedIN Ads - https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions
- Quora Ads - https://www.quora.com/business
- Slack - https://slack.com
- Zapier - https://zapier.com
- 5000fish - https://www.5000fish.com/
- Dave Ramsey Entreleadership - https://www.entreleadership.com
- Donald Miller, StoryBrand - https://buildingastorybrand.com/blog/
- Amy Porterfield - https://www.amyporterfield.com
- Startups For The Rest of Us - https://www.startupsfortherestofus.com
- The Startup Chat - https://thestartupchat.com
- Tech Smart Boss on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/techsmartboss/
- Tech Smart Boss on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/tech-smart-boss/
- Tech Smart Boss on Twitter - https://twitter.com/techsmartboss
- Leave a Rating and Review on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tech-smart-boss-podcast-leveraging-technology-to-grow/id1191110680?mt=2
- Tech Smart Boss Website - https://www.techsmartboss.com
- Tech Smart Boss Newsletter - http://newsletter.techsmartboss.com/
- Tech Smart Boss on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/techsmartboss
Thanks for listening and checking out the show notes, any feedback, comments, or questions, send me an email at email@example.com